Cell borders in html result

Hi all,

I have a problem, I am using Aspose.Cells for NET 7.3.3.0, and converting xls file to html, and there is no cell borders in html result.
Is it known issue?

From my point of view, it’s quite serious problem.

Hi ,

Please post your template xls file, we will check it soon.

Hi,

I’ve attached sample.xls file, that I’ve used

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have tested your issue with the latest version and it work fine.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.4.3
and let us know your run results.

Please see the following code. I have attached the output html files and screenshot for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\sample.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.htm”, SaveFormat.Html);

Screenshot:

Thank you very much for your fast reaction.

Please tell me why I am getting 7.3.3 version from NuGet? Or I shouldn’t use NuGet for getting last Aspose.Cells version?
vrogovskiy:
Thank you very much for your fast reaction.

Please tell me why I am getting 7.3.3 version from NuGet? Or I shouldn't use NuGet for getting last Aspose.Cells version?
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Well, 7.3.3 is a very recent version. It seems NuGet is not updated as frequently as the site is updated.

The current major version is 7.3.4. The major versions are released officially.

The link I provide is the most recent minor version 7.3.4.3, these minor versions are not released officially.

So, I will recommend you to get major version from the site than NuGet in case if you want to be totally sure. Otherwise, you can just use the NuGet version because it is also the very recent one if not the most recent.

Here is a website link to get all the major versions of Aspose.Cell for .NET.

( http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx )

Hi,

vrogovskiy:

Please tell me why I am getting 7.3.3 version from NuGet? Or I shouldn't use NuGet for getting last Aspose.Cells version?

Well, Aspose.Cells major releases are regularly added/updated on NuGet repository. Whenever a new released is publised in the Download section, it is also published in the NuGet repository. Please check:
http://nuget.org/packages/Aspose.Cells
As you can see the latest version is v7.3.4 which the latest major release of the product.

Note: The version (v7.3.4.3) provided by my colleague is a minor release which is posted in the forums against some bugs and new enhancements. The minor versions are completely safe for production usage, these include all the functionality of the latest major release (i.e. v7.3.4) till latest fix. However, it is to be noted that only major releases of the product are added/updated on NuGet repository.

Let us know if you still have any confusion.

Thanks,