Cell content

I am wondering what the child elements of a cell in a table are. I set the TextFrame Height 106, and the RowHeight 106, but there exist a great gap between the textframe bottom and the cell bottom.

Hi Daizy,

Thanks for using Aspose.Slides.

Please share your source presentation data along with the code snippet, so that we can verify the issue on our end to help you out.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Mudassir,

The attached files are the source code and the result file. Thanks for your help.

Hi Daizy,

I have been able to reproduce the issue as stated by you. An issue with ID 15627 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be notified automatically, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Daizy,

We appreciate your patience,

I have received feedback from our development team in response to your issue. Actually, row height is always calculated automatically and it is based on the height of text in all cells in a row. So, changing height of a TextFrame inside a table is absolutely wrong and can break the whole table and even presentation. SetRowHeight sets minimal possible row height. That means row height can’t be smaller than this value when row height recalculated automatically. Hope, it resolves your issue.

Thanks and Regards,