Cell data validation settings lost on workbook copy in Java

I have a workbook that contains "List"-type data validation in one of the cells (because my users want a dropdown list in the UI). When I copy the workbook in Java, the Data Validation setting for the cell in the copied workbook reverts to "All values". Attached is my workbook, and here is some code:

Workbook templateWorkbook = new Workbook();

templateWorkbook.open("C:/temp/template.xls");

Workbook mergedWorkbook = new Workbook();

mergedWorkbook.copy(templateWorkbook);

mergedWorkbook.save("c:/temp/testCopyWorkbook.xls");

When I run the exact same code using the .NET version of Aspose.Cells, it works correctly.

Is there anything I can do here? I am using the 2.1.0 version of Aspose.Cells for Java. Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Seems to work great, thanks!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10193) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan