Cell.removearrayformula

hello dear support,

Say i have an excel with an array formula in cells A1:B2, entered with the ctrl-shift-Enter keystrokes.

In aspose.cells, i want to remove this arrayformula and leave the formula in the header cell, which is normally A1.

I have tried the removearrayformula function, but that did not remove the formula.

Any ideas ?

guido

Hi Guido,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I have tested this issue with the following sample code using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.2.5
with the attached source excel file and found that Aspose.Cells is not removing the array formula of cell C1.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43695 - Cell.RemoveArrayFormula does not remove the array formula

I have also attached the output excel file generated by it for a reference.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“source.xlsx”);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

Cell cell = worksheet.Cells[“C1”];

cell.RemoveArrayFormula(true);

workbook.CalculateFormula();

workbook.Save(“output.xlsx”);

hello,

any progress on this ?

thank you,

guido

Hi Guido,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue is fixed now. We will provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes. Hopefully, we will share the fixed version here in the next few days.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.5.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43695) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.