Cell style object in different platforms

Hello,

We are facing a challenge of extracting cell style to a generic object (i.e. JSON) that can be used (as is) in other platforms.

For example we have a code that runs as an addin on MS-EXCEL, we’d like to extract the whole cell style and provide it to our Aspose engine (that runs on the cloud) to be used for rendering another excel and vice verse.

Any ideas? advices?

Thanks

We plan to support your desired feature (extract cell style to a generic object (i.e., JSON)). We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-52627

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks you @Amjad_Sahi for the quick replay.

Is there any solution or workaround for this issue right now ?

Thanks,
Ori

@orik,

I am afraid, there is no API (to extract specific style to JSON or generic object) in Aspose.Cells for the task. Please spare us little time to evaluate it on our end first and then we will support it.

Got it.
Thank you

@orik
You are welcome! If there is any progress, we will keep you informed .

@orik
dest.zip (7.4 KB)

Please check the json file in the attached file and share your suggestion about it.
Thanks!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52627) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi