Cell text is cut off when saving to PDF

Hi,

We are having an issue saving an excel workbook to PDF through Aspose.Cells.

The text appears to display in the excel workbook when opening the excel workbook through my Windows 10 excel application version 1902. But when I render the workbook to pdf it is cutting off the top portion of the text.

I have attached the excel and pdf (generated through Aspose) in the zip file below.

Print bug.zip (27.7 KB)

Can you please help resolve this issue?

Thanks so much!

Nick

@px_brass,
I have tested the scenario using latest version but could not observe any issue. The output PDF is similar to the one generated by Excel 365. Please give it a try using latest version and share the feedback.

Aspose.Cells19.7.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.7.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)
Output19.7.5.pdf (83.7 KB)

Hi,

I see that Excel 365 cuts off the text but I have to believe this is a bug in Excel as well.

This is the image from the Excel 365 client. None of the text is cut off in the cell.
image.png (30.2 KB)

The moment I try to print the result is the text being cut off.
image.png (122.4 KB)

Also, if I open the file through the Excel desktop application does not cut off the text and it prints \ saves PDF correctly.

image.png (97.3 KB)

Please try to the Excel application (not the web interface) and you will see the expected results. Only the web interface matches your results, but I would argue it is a bug in the Excel 365 web interface.

Please take both versions of Excel into consideration not just the web interface of Excel 365.

Thanks.

Nick

@px_brass,
It seems that the dpi setting of your env is not 100%, please try to set dpi setting to 100%, restart the machine, then check your file again in Excel desktop application to see if there are any differences.

Hi,

I understand the issue and why it acts as it does.

Thank you again for the answer.

Nick

@px_brass,
Good to know that your issue is sorted out. Feel free to contact us at any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.