Cell text is rendered incorrectly after DOCX to PDF conversion using .NET

Hi Tahir,

I believe I am facing the exact same issue as the OP in Aspose.Words v20.10.0. Has this issue really never been fixed? And if not, is there a recommended way for getting around it?

Thanks for whatever help you can give.


Could you please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

AsposeDoc.zip (13.9 KB)

Thank you. I have attached the input document. You’ll notice that although the text in the last row is cut off very slightly in Word, after converting to PDF the last letter is pretty much completely lost. And I’ve also included another possibly related issue in the first row, where the text is spilling over into the next line, apparently purely because I added a hanging indent to it.


We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21274 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.