[Cells .Net 1.8.9] Cannot read headers and footers when using SheetSettings load data filter option

Hi,

Specifically with the XLSB file format, headers and footers fail to read correctly when using LoadDataFilterOptions.SheetSettings. The load filter works for every other file extension, but we can’t get it to work. I have an example file attached.

Thanks!

Test-Binary.zip (10.3 KB)

@joeymilyli,

Thanks for your query.

I am afraid that I could not understand the issue. Please provide more details about this issue along with images and a console application (runnable) which can be executed here to observe the problem.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

For some reason I can’t get the zip file containing the console application to upload. So instead I have just attached the code that can recreate the issue. Thanks!
Program.zip (538 Bytes)

@joeymilyli,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46351 - SheetSetting Load Data Filter not working for XLSB files

@joeymilyli,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Hey @Amjad_Sahi,

I can’t seem to download the zip, I keep getting “Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”

@joeymilyli,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, we will evaluate this issue soon.

In the meantime, please try the fix by downloading it from dropbox:
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip

@Amjad_Sahi thanks for getting back to me so quickly! The dropbox linked work. However, I tested the new DLL and we’re still getting the issue. We also ran into the issue using the LoadFilter with LoadDataFilterOptions.Chart and LoadDataFilterOptions.CellValue, so right now it looks like xlsb files can’t use a LoadDataFilterOption other than LoadDataFilterOption.All instead of my initial thought of it being an issue with reading the headers and footers from the xlsb.

@joeymilyli,

Good to know that it figures out your issue.

Please create new threads (one per issue) with details, sample code (runnable) and template file(s), we will check it soon. Creating one thread per issue will give us feasibility to manage users issues appropriately and to consequently figure these out soon.

Sounds good, will do!

@joeymilyli,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46351) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi