Cells next to Pivot table populated with pivot table values

Hi,

We are currently on version 7.4.2.4 Aspose.Cells. We have been testing our application to see how it handles pivot tables, and found that when refreshing a pivot table with more labels than values, some of the values from the pivot table are populated into cells to the right of the pivot table. I figured the problem could be something to do with the pivot table as where ever the pivot table is the populated cell follows.

I have attached a mini project to demonstrate this bug.

Please run the project and select the excel file attached 'TestFile.xlsx"; this contains a good sized table containing some dummy data.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .Net.

After initial investigation, we were able to observe this issue. Some of the values are populated right of the pivot table. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41578.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.5 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

That sounds great! I will test the fix and will come back later to confirm if it has fixed it in our development environments.

Thank you

Hi,

Just posting to confirm that we are no longer getting the bug when using the new version (v7.4.2.5) provided.

Thank you

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is fixed with the latest fix/version. If you face any other issue, please feel free to post on our forums. We will be happy to help you more.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41578) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.