Cells save as pdf border issue

Dear Team,

We bought Aspose.All for .Net recently, all your product are perfect for our project, but one issues recently we found and prevent us to release our product to production.

We set border style to Bold in our application, and then save as it both to xlsx and pdf, the xlsx file looks like good but border in pdf file still in original style, could you please help us for this? Thank you.

Our code like below:
Style rangeStyle = new Style();
StyleFlag rangeFlag = new StyleFlag();
rangeStyle.Borders[BorderType.LeftBorder].LineStyle = CellBorderType.Medium;
rangeFlag.LeftBorder = true;
sundayRange.ApplyStyle(rangeStyle, rangeFlag);

Thanks and waiting for your response.
Wei Ren

Hi Wie,

Thank you for using Aspose products.

Please share your template excel file so we could evaluate the issue on our end, and log appropriate ticket for the resolution. Please also share your output PDF for comparison purposes.

Looking forward to your response.

May I send you via mail? I don’t want to share the file to the public. Thank you.

Wei Ren

Hi Wei,

Thank you for your positive response.

Yes, you can send us your samples via an email. Please click the Contact button on the post header then select “send babar.raza an email”, and do attach your sample with it. As soon as I receive your message, I will respond back for acknowledgement.

I’ve sent you the file and our license, thanks for your quick response.

Wei Ren

Hi Wei,

Thank you for sending us the requested files. Please spare us little time to evaluate the issue on our end. We will get back to you with more updates in this regard.

Sure, thank you and waiting for the good news. :slight_smile:

Wei Ren

Hi Wei,

Thank you for your patience.

I have evaluated your said issue on my end with latest available version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.6.0.2. It seems that the border properties for XLSX ranges are getting set just fine. Although when I convert the XSLX file with borders to PDF format, the resultant file could not retain the borders. I have logged a ticket in our bug tracking system to further analyze the problem cause, and to provide the fix at earliest. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSNET-42110. We will keep you posted with updates on this.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Sure, but we really need this in our project, we hope can get the update as early as you can. Thank you.

Wei Ren

Dear Team,

We really need this on our project, in this case, is there any work around solution that you can provide us to solve this problem?

We found an interesting thing that, we open the excel file which Cells created, and manually set border to Bold, and then load it in Cells, and save it as PDF, and the result is, the border which manually set to bold was good in the pdf file, but the style processed via Cells was not output good in the same file.

By the way, is there any estimated plan to resolve this issue? Our Manager need this to decide our project’s next stage.

Thank you,
Wei Ren

Hi Wei,

I have already tried but I could not find any workaround for this situation. I am afraid, you have to wait for the fix. We have just logged the issue in our tracking system, and it is currently pending for analysis. We can not share any deadlines unless we are sure of the problem cause. Please spare us little time to look into this matter. Hopefully we will be able to provide a fix very soon.

Thank you for sharing your analysis of the said situation. I have logged your comments with the ticket already associated with this thread.

Dear Team,

Wei said the issue,when we can get the fixed version?

Thank you

Long Feng

Hi Long,

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I am afraid, the ticket logged earlier as CELLSNET-42110 isn’t resolved yet. I have raised the ticket’s priority and requested the concerned developer to provide an insight regarding the status. As soon as we receive any updates, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi,

This is to update you that we have fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-42110, and we will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality & incorporating other enhancements.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42110) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.