CellsException: Error in Cell: F52173-Invalid formula (291)

Hi,

After running the code below the following Exception is being thrown: Caused by: com.aspose.cells.CellsException: Error in Cell: F52173-Invalid formula:"-Bim Today (Bam Tomorrow)".

Can you please check this out?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Code:
public void test() throws Exception {
String path = “Test.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);
}

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found an exception: “Error in Cell: … -Invalid formula” while loading an Excel file via Aspose.Cells APIs.
e.g
Sample code:

String path = “Test.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41911” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have evaluated your issue further.
We found the data in the Range: “F52162: F52183” is very strange. Could you please check and confirm whether these (contents) are your expected (valid) values or typos?

Thank you.

Hi,

It’s a random file we downloaded for testing so I do not know if those are the expected values.

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have recorded your comments to the aforementioned ticket for product team’s review. As soon as we get any further updates, we will let you know here.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-41911 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41911) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.