CellsException: Map size (0) must be >= 1

Hi,

I’m trying to convert an excel document to PDF. When I do I get the following error and the pdf is created but empty. The file can be opened with Libreoffice and of course Excel.

We’re using aspose-cells.jar (7.4.3)

The error is:
Exception in thread “main” com.aspose.cells.CellsException: Map size (0) must be >= 1
at com.aspose.cells.Ax.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Workbook.save(Unknown Source)
at AsposeExcelToPdf.main(AsposeExcelToPdf.java:37)

I have attached a sample program which I’m using to do the conversion to isolate problems that might be related to integration with our application. I’ve also attached a sample file causing the problem, we have several other files giving the same error.

Regards
Nick

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We were able to replicate this exception using the following code with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.4.3.5

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40531.

Java

String filePath=“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Unnamed Spreadsheet.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.PDF);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.0.2.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40531) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.