CFStorage to aspose attachment

We are using Aspose for Email. We have an OpenMcdf CFStorage object which is actually an embedded message that we extracted from a parent massage. Is there a way to convert this CFStorage into an Aspose attachment that can be added to an aspose MapiMessage. I know the opposite is possible from the following link:

But we need to convert the other way a CFStorage (which as an embedded message) to an aspose attachment.

@bahakh,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

This feature is not available in Aspose.Email however a new feature request is logged in our issue tracking system under Id:EMAILNET-38860 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

@bahakh,

Could you please share some sample message files containing oledata.mso ? This will help us investigate the issue further for possible implementation.

We have solved partially the above issue for embedded messages, but still having problem in the case of RTF formatted messages. What we want to achieve is an RTF message that contains an inline ole attachment (such as a picture or excel etc.). This type of messages can be easily produced from outlook specifying the body format as RTF and attaching a picture as an example.
What we want to do is to add an ole attachment which we get from a third party as a CFStorage to an RTF Aspose MapiMessage. I have seen something like MapiObjectProperty but I did not know how to use it.

@bahakh,

We couldn’t find any such information where we could add an ole attachment as CFStorage. We have logged your additional comments against the ticket for further consideration by our Product team and will update you here once there is some information available in this regard. Meanwhile, could you please share a few such sample message files with us for our reference? We need these for considering different scenarios during investigation.