Change Label for subtotal

I’d like to change the subtotal label for somwthing custom. I know how to use GlobalizationSettings to change the default word “Total” to something else. My requirement is to change the position of the words, i.e. instead of “MyProduct Total”, I want “Total partiel de MyProduct”

Thanks

@khaled2

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please provide us your sample Excel file, sample code, actual output Excel file and expected Excel file for investigation. We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi.

the default generated label for a subtotal when we call Cells.Subtotal is in this format “Laptops Total” where the word ‘Laptops’ is the mane of the subtotaled item and the word ‘Total’ is generated by Cells.Subtotal. I know how to replace the word ‘Total’ with something else by overriding one of the GlobalizationSettings class methods. What I whant is How to display a label like ‘Total Laptops’ where i reversed the order of words.

I you can see my request is not a bug and I do not think you need a copy of my code to answer this question.

Thanks

@khaled2

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

It seems this is not possible and you will have to use the find and replace feature of Aspose.Cells for your needs. It will solve your issue. Please see the following document for your reference.

Find or Search Data|Documentation

Please provide your sample Excel file, sample code, actual output Excel and expected Excel file so that we could look into this issue further. You can create expected Excel file manually using Microsoft Excel and provide it to us. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard and have a good day.