We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Change of LinkSource is creating doubled entries

Hi Aspose team,

in attached project you can find coding and small app used to:
1. show all LinkSources in textfile
2. make change of that linksource (there is only one)
3. show all link sources in new created file where replacement is saved

If you run app you'll see something like:

d:\_Projects\Bugs\Aspose\0\PDF\bin\Debug>pdf
INITIAL TEST FILE OUTPUT
Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink
-----
New file saved

NEW TEST FILE OUTPUT
Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\ASPOSE\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink
Data Source:file:\\\P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_flexible_Auswahl_Linien.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink

It is interesting that change is done (first Source value) but new added (no idea how) is filled with original Source value plus file:\\\ is also added.

Can you please check?

Hi,


Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells

We were able to observe this issue and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

  • CELLSNET-45104 - Change of LinkSource is creating doubled entries

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45104 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.10 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.10 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.
Hi Shakeel,

I tested 4.0 version and still have duplicated link source. Please see output:

INITIAL TEST FILE OUTPUT
1. Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink
-----
New file saved

NEW TEST FILE OUTPUT
1. Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\ASPOSE\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink
2. Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_flexible_Auswahl_Linien.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink

As you can see in output file there are two DataSources; first which is with replaced string and second which is original one.

I also checked content of OriginalDataSource and it is also duplicated. See output:

INITIAL TEST FILE OUTPUT
1. Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
1. Original Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink
-----
New file saved

NEW TEST FILE OUTPUT

1. Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\ASPOSE\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
1. Original Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\ASPOSE\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_Linie_01.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink

2. Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_flexible_Auswahl_Linien.xlsm
2. Original Data Source:P:\PROJECTS\SCM-ToolBox\A1__Tools\02__Pipeline_Regler\00_GJ_aktuell\Pipeline_flexible_Auswahl_Linien.xlsm
ToString:Aspose.Cells.ExternalLink

I tested also 2.0 version and got the same output.
Can you please check again?


Hi,


Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We have noted your point and we will fix the issue i.e. [count of external links is 1 when reading the file first time]. Once, the new fix is available for you, we will let you know by posting in this thread. Have a good day.

Hi,

Could you try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.01.12, please any of the fixes for your underlying .NET framework version:

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.01.12 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.01.12 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

Your issue "CELLSNET-45104" should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you
Hi Amjad,

thanks for updated version. I can confirm that problem is resolved now :)

Hi,


Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45104) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.2.0.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.