Change row Labels & column Labels to custom labels

Hi ,

1. Is there a way to change the Label names of the Pivot table as shown below to custom labels
    image-20230510-113119.png (135.1 KB)

If yes , can you please mention the function which I can use for nodeJS via java

1. Is there a way to ENABLE/ DISABLE the SUB-totals of the pivot data
    image-20230701-142528.png (20.9 KB)

If yes , can you please mention the function which I can use for nodeJS via java

Thanks

@Veerendra1234
To achieve custom settings for key texts, the correct results can be obtained by inheriting and implementing PivotGlobalizationSettings. But after our testing, we found that some texts cannot be replaced properly.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNODEJSJAVA-50

I did not understand ,
can you please share me an example

I need to rename “Row Labels” , “Column Labels” and “Data” to “Selected Rows” , “Selected Columns” and “Selected Fields” in the generated pivot table

image-20230510-113119.png (135.1 KB)

And also can you please let me know about the sub-totals enabling

Thanks

@Veerendra1234,
Thank you for your feedback. We will research this issue soon. Once there are updates, we will notify you immediately.

@Veerendra1234
We already support this feature, please update to v23.7, and refer to the code in the attachment.pivottest.zip (9.1 KB)

In addition, you can also refer to Class: SettablePivotGlobalizationSettings - Aspose.Cells for Node.js via Java - API Reference