Change the size of the bubble, and put the bubbles in a layout grid

I am trying to create this form in Aspose: (link to online form) https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm/educational-resources/assessment-measures

The first link under the Level1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measures called DSM-5 Self-Related (this will download a PDF).

Can this be done? I’ve tried using your guide and online form to try and make this and it just doesn’t seem to be possible.

Also, can you change the size of the bubble? I used the global settings to shrink the font to 8 but the bubbles are huge compared to the text and it looks funny. Also can you put the bubbles in line with the question instead of under them? This would get me more space on the form.

@previdence

We need to investigate whether these requirements can be achieved using the API or not and for the purpose, we have logged an investigation ticket as OMRNET-162 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Is there an update if we can change the size of the bubble? We will need to use smaller bubbles for our template but couldnt figure out how to change its size.

@george.andreou

Regretfully, the ticket is not yet resolved. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as we have additional updates regarding resolution of the ticket. Please give us some time.

@george.andreou, @previdence

We plan to implement the earlier logged feature request in the upcoming release i.e. Aspose.OMR for .NET. However, we need some clarifications. The list of questions:

1. We are not yet able to recognize handwritten text, so whether you need to clip area these fields - if so, each individually or all together?
  2. What result do you want to receive during recognition:
    a) For each question (Little interest or pleasure in doing things? : 3)
    b) For each block - are the answers in the block summed up? (XIII: 8)
  3. What is the answer option if nothing is filled out?
  4. Is the last column needed if the final result will be calculated automatically and written to a CSV or JSON file?

For a better understanding, we have attached an image with question numbering.
image_2022-02-04_19-17-59.jpg (167.8 KB)