Changing a single cell in .pdf column from (int32 or time) to text

I have a datatable that I import in which a column may a datatype of 'time' or 'int32'. I have a need to put text in a particular cell in that column, but am unable to find documentation on this. Is there a way to do it without converting the whole column to 'string' format?

Also, as a side note - I try searching the forum, but when I use your 'search' within the forum, no matter what I put in, it always returns the entire forum.

Thanks for your help!

Ray

Hello Ray,

Please take a look over the following link for related information on how to Integrate Table with Database

Regarding your query over forum search, whatever text you enter as a search criteria, it searches it through the entire forums and shows the related results.

In case it does not satisfy your requirements or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

I have looked at the example and have seen it before, however, I must be missing something. I see how to change the cell's format for font, color, etc. but not the datatype. The problem that I have is that the column's datatype is set for 'time', but for a particular cell in the column - and only that cell, I need to input 'text' - all the other cells in that column (before and after) would remain as 'time' datatype. Thanks for your help!

Hello Ray,

Sorry for replying you late.

I've investigated the issue in details and have noticed that It’s a limitation in ADO.NET to restrict the insertion of String value into Int32 data field. And it’s not an issue at Aspose.Pdf end. As a workaround, can you please specify the data type of that particular data column as String and then add values to that column. The value can be either Int32 or Time and you only need to parse them into String format before adding them to String column.

In case it does not satisfy your requirements or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for your inconvenience.