Changing between Source Data Series in rows and columns

Is there an equivalent way to change the data series from being based on columns to being based on rows? Similar to bringing up Source Data dialog in Excel and changing the Series in: from Columns to Rows on the Data Range tab.

I see a setting to specify isVertical on nSeries but is there a way to change it after you have entered your series?

This is for Cells for Java version.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

You should use NSeries.add(area , false).

Now we don't support to set isVertical again.

Hi Warren,

I am adding in each series (column) individually using the NSeries.add(column-area, true) since I am assigning each their own color and other attributes.

If I use NSeries.add(area, false) will I need to define a series for each row instead, where the area will be the row area?

Steve

Hi Steve,

If you use NSeries.add(area,isVertical),we will auto split area to several ASeries' values just as MS Excel.

Example : if you want to add area "A1:B3" to chart.

If you call NSeries.add(area,true), we will add two ASeries to NSeries and return the last ASeries index (1).The first ASeries values is "A1:A3",the second ASeries values is "B1:B3"

If you call NSeries.add(area,false),we will add three ASeries to NSeries and return the last ASeries index (2).The first ASeries values is "A1:B1",the second is "A2:B2",the third is "A3:B3".

Warren, Thanks,

Steve