Changing the PDF type to Form after adding text using PdfFileMend

Hi,

I added text to existing PDF using PdfFileMend.

Then when I open the new PDF created it is showing an option on top that "please fill out the following form. ............... "

Actually the PDF I used is not a form but after addin text this is coming up on top.

Do you know how to remove this, please see the attached. Below is the code used.

PdfFileMend mendor = new PdfFileMend(inFile, outFile);

FormattedText ft = new FormattedText("This report is intended for ", new Color(0, 0, 0), FontStyle.HelveticaBold, EncodingType.Winansi, false, 5);

FormattedText ft1 = new FormattedText("ABCD XYZ, ABC.XYZ@PPP.com.", new Color(0, 0, 255), FontStyle.HelveticaBold, EncodingType.Winansi, false, 5);

FormattedText ft2 = new FormattedText("Please do not redistribute.", new Color(0, 0, 0), FontStyle.HelveticaBold, EncodingType.Winansi, false, 5);

mendor.addText(ft, 1, 400, 760, 455,810);

mendor.addText(ft1, 1, 455, 760, 545,810);

mendor.addText(ft2, 1, 400, 750, 455,810);

mendor.close();

Hi Madan,

You have shared the output file; please share the original input file with us, so we could test the issue at our end.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,

It is happen in the for any PDF. But the PDF i used can be accessed via below link.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/pdfs/pdfaccess.pdf

Hi Madan,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITJAVA-16594 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,