Changing the style and font for existing word formfields

I am trying to change the style on existing formfields in an existing word doc.

doc.Range.FormFields["field1"].Font.Name = "Times New Roman";
doc.Range.FormFields["field1"].Font.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Red;
doc.Range.FormFields["field1"].Font.Size = 15;

None of the changes are appearing in the final document. The documentation states that they are get;set; properties. Is there a method to flush the changes?
I am filling the result propoerty also for the fields. I have tried moving the font code above and below where I am setting the result with no success.
What are we doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dan.

Hi
Thank you for your reporting this problem to us. This is the known issue #830 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Thanks for the response. I posted and other problem I had with auto line numbering when going from word to pdf. You responded to let me know that it was indeed a problem and you entered it into your systems as item 7241.
Do you have and approximate date when these items (830 and 7241)will be rectified and released?
Thanks for your help.
Dan

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Hopefully, this feature will be supported in Q2 2009, but I cannot promise you anything.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-522) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.9 update.