Character and Symbol Are Not Clear when Converting PPTX to PDF in Java

Hi Team,

While converting the PPT document to pdf. We are facing issue with pdf. We can see symbol & character are not coming clear with 100 percentage resolution with pdf file.
I am attaching the ppt document, expected pdf document, and pdf document which had an issue. Also, please find the code snippet which we are using to convert the ppt to pdf.

String rightsWatchMark = (String) ppt.getDocumentProperties().get_Item("RightsWATCHMark");
String encodedRightsWatchMark = Base64.getEncoder().encodeToString(rightsWatchMark.getBytes());
com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(outputPdfFilePath);
DocumentInfo documentProperty = pdfDocument.getInfo();
documentProperty.set_Item("RightsWATCHMark", encodedRightsWatchMark);
pdfDocument.save();

Sample.zip (1.4 MB)

@forasposeissues Your question is related to Aspose.Slides. I will move the topic into the appropriate forum category. My colleagues from Aspose.Slides team will help you shortly.

@forasposeissues,

I noticed the issue as you mentioned by simply converting your PPTX to PDF via Aspose.Slides for Java. I found some chars and symbols are not rendered properly.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39351

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@forasposeissues,

We need your fonts to evaluate your issue thoroughly. Could your please share ‘Citi Sans Text’ and ‘Citi Sans Condensed’ fonts. We will look into your issue soon.

Please find the fonts used in PPT for Citi Sans.
Citi_Sans_Fonts.zip (600.5 KB)

@forasposeissues,

Thanks for the font files.

We have logged the archive with your existing ticket “SLIDESJAVA-39351” into our database.

Once we figure your issue out or we have some other updates on it, we will let you know.

@forasposeissues,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged earlier as “SLIDESJAVA-39351”) has been resolved. Hopefully, the fix will be included in an upcoming release ( Aspose.Slides for Java v24.4) that we plan to release in this month. You will be notified when the fixed version is released.

@forasposeissues,
The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39351) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.4 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.