Chart Axis and Labels render incorrectly | DOCX to PDF Conversion using .NET

Hi,

Our client reported an issue where wrong/missing labels and axis appeared on the chart when rendering the DOCX to PDF.

Code:

var doc = new Document(@".\test.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;

doc.Save(@".\test.pdf");

The issues don’t happen if I saved the DOCX to PDF manually using MS Office ‘save as’ PDF.

I’ve attached my test files and some screenshots for your reference. Could you please help me take a look?

test.zip (368.4 KB)
image.png (102.5 KB)
image.png (79.5 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21894. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this.

Similar to the pie chart in my previous example, I have also found another 2 pie charts that also have issues with labels in the PDF.

I’ve attached the additional test files here for your reference.
test2.zip (94.7 KB)
image.png (64.9 KB)

Hope these examples would help your investigation.

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21917 and WORDSNET-21918. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21918) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.3 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21894) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.11 update also available on NuGet.