Chart Axis labels issue

Hello,
I’m having issues with the chart labels.
When I open and save the document the chart labels are showing numbers instead of the actual text.
I’ve checked the issue with different versions of Aspose.Words.
Until version 22.1 it works fine, but starting with version 22.2 the issue appears.

Can you please have a look and check what is causing the issue?
Thanks

In the attachment you can find the document “Aspose Case Chart.docx” which I open with Aspose.Document and then save it with .Save(filename,FileFormat.Docx)
The second document shows the result with the incorrect label text.
Chart issue.zip (30.5 KB)

@cternek Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24655. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

May I ask how long it will take to get a feedback to this?
If it is an issue, will the fix make it into the January release?

@cternek Unfortunately, there is no estimates at the moment. The issue is currently in analysis. Once analysis is does we will be able to provide you more information.

@cternek The current estimate for the issue is 23.1-23.2 (January-February 2023) versions of Aspose.Words. But please note this this a rough estimate and it can be shifted, so you cannot 100% rely on it.

May I ask if there is any update on this?
I see the issue status changed to close recently

@cternek The issue is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next 23.1 version of Aspose.Words, which will be released closer to the New Year.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24655) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.1 update also available on NuGet.