Chart can not set font like MS-excel

I found out thst ‘Chart.CategoryAxis.Font’ can not set the ‘Latin text font’ and ‘Asian text font’ property separately like MS-excel.
ms-excel-setting.png (17.7 KB)

@Beyond5566,

Thanks for the screenshot and details.

The feature might not be supported at the moment as I could not find the relevant APIs for it. I have logged a ticket for your requirement as following:
CELLSNET-47273 - Set ‘Latin text font’ and ‘Asian text font’ for chart category axis.

The feature is supported for shapes though.

One we have an update on your issue, we will let you know.

@Beyond5566,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3.5 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.3.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.3.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.3 MB)

@Beyond5566,
You may please try this version and provide your feedback. We have noted few issues and are working on them here. We will provide our feedback soon once any update is ready to share.

@Amjad_Sahi, @ahsaniqbalsidiqui
I’ve tried this version. I create a column chart. I still can’t set its ‘Chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabels.font’ to the ‘Latin text font’ and ‘Asian text font’ properties separately like MS-excel.Can you send me a sample code?

@Beyond5566,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3.9 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it. You can set Latin or Asian text font as following code:

TextOptions txtOpt = (TextOptions)chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabels.Font;
    txtOpt.FarEastName = "宋体";   // set Asian text font
    txtOpt.LatinName = "宋体";     // set Latin text font

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.3.9 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.3.9 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.3.9 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.3 MB)

@Amjad_Sahi,
I’ve tried this version. The issue is fixed.
Thanks.

@Beyond5566,
Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the suggested version. Feel free to contact us at any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47273) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi