Chart conversion to svg produces misaligned x axis labels on Linux

Hi. I created a chart in excel sheet and after exporting it to SVG the labels on X axis are misaligned vertically when run in Linux env. On Windows it seems to be fine. In the attached zip you can find pictures with the behaviour on windows and linux as well as a console application (with docker config) that produces the ouput.

IncorrectSvg.zip (5.9 MB)

@ottap,

I checked your sample Excel file containing the chart, the Calibri font (.ttf files) is used in axis labels, titles, legend and other data. When I see the output SVG file (generated on linux), some different font is used. That’s why you are seeing issue regarding misaligned objects. It looks like missing fonts issue. Please make sure that underlying font(s) are installed on linux environment and then give it a try again. Also, see the document on configuring fonts for your reference.

@Amjad_Sahi Thank you for your reply. Installing the missing font indeed fixed the issue. This topic can now be closed.

@ottap,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by installing the missing fonts as suggested. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue queries; we will be happy to assist you soon.