Chart images do not save in generated HTML file using .NET

HI,
We have used Dundas charts in one of the report. we want to render this in HTML. we have used AWHTML of Aspose.word. The issue is charts(images) are not getting displayed on the HTML. I guess it has got something to with HtmlExportImagesFolder . I have created a folder and have configured it like below in Rsreportserver.config

For some reason images are not getting stored here. could you please help us in sorting this issue out.

Thanks.

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for your query. Please accept my apology for late response. I am working on your issue and will update you soon.

Hi Samantha,

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for the reply. we will be waiting for your updates on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Tahir,

Could you please update us on this.

Thanks,

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is pending for analysis. Once our developers analyse this issue, we will be able to provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.

Tahir,

Could you please update us on this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Samantha,

I regret to share with you that this issue is still pending for analysis. As soon as, any update is available from our development team, I will be more then happy to share that with you.

We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-104) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.