Chart-legend changes position in generated thumbnail

Hello aspose-team,

when i open a slide containing a chart with aspose and generate a thumbnail from it the chart is not displayed correctly. The position of the chart legend is wrong. I attached a small test-project which shows this bug.

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the file shared by you. The chart is fine in the generated thumbnail however the legends are rendered differently. I have attached the generated output (see outputSlide-1.jpg) for your kind reference. Is this what you are reporting to us? Please confirm so that we may ensure your issue is taken care of properly. I will be able to proceed further once the requested information is shared by you.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

thanks for the quick response. This is exactly what im reporting. The legend in the tumbnail is displayed in the middle and the line space is to small compared to the pptx-file.

Best Regards,
Philipp

Hi Philipp,

I have observed your comments and I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37042 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37042) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.