Chart Not Appearing in Cloned Slides - Java

Please see the attached PPT file. We can get a thumbnail out of it perfect but when we clone it and create a PPT file with it the chart image is missing with a “You image is missing or corrupt” message in its place.

We have latest version of Aspose.Slides and Metafiles for Java installed.

Ideas?

Hi C Lee,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tested the PPT file uploaded by you and have not been able to reproduce the issue specified. I have used Aspose.Slides for Java version 2.1.0. Please share some more details with us, so that we can investigate further. I have used the code snippet available on this link. For reference, I have also uploaded the PPT that I have been able to reproduce.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Curious.

I wonder if this could be an issue of the JVM running out of memory when cloning the slide if the image is too big? Can you tell me the JVM heap size on the machine where you tested this slide?

Hi C Lee,

The JVM heap size on the machine where I tested your slides is 4 MB.

Thanks and Regards,

Our JVM heap sizes are considerably higher so I wouldn’t think that’s the issue.

Would you try this attached file as well please? It has the same offending image in it but contains other slides as well. We are able to clone every slide perfectly except that last one.

Ideas?

Hi C Lee,

I have been able to successfully get the slides clones of the PPT file sent by you with no problem. Please see the modified PPT file attached.

Thanks and Regards,