Chart property error and infinite loop

Hi,

I found this error in chart.ChartObject.LowerRightRow; and chart.ChartObject.LowerRightColumn;
The values came back as 0, 0.

Then, I set

sheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = CellsHelper.ColumnIndexToName(UpperLeftColumn) + UpperLeftRow + “:” + CellsHelper.ColumnIndexToName(LowerRightColumn) + LowerRightRow;

sheet.SheetToImage(tmpDirectory + “\zzzz” + (++pages).ToString() + “.tif”, options); //infinite loop.

Lastly, after I ignore this chart error and call the sheet2imagebypage function. The function throws exception: object not reference…

I have attached the sample excel file for you. Please help me fix this error. Thanks.

Worksheet sheet;
Aspose.Cells.Charts charts = sheet.Charts;

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file with detail.

We have found this issue. It’s caused by that we do not support to get the right column and the bottom row when the chart is grouped.We will support it soon. Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-11251.

By the way, if you just want to convert the chart to image, please simply use Chart.ToImage() method, see the document for reference:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-chart-to-image.html

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11251) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan