Chart Resize

hi,
i am generating a editable chart (Spider web) using both aspose.cells and aspose.slides.
the problem that i am facing is, when i double click the generated chart image the excel objects gets loaded where i can edit the data.

but when i double click, the chart is getting re-sized and it is of larger size then what was generated initially.
how can i control the size of the excel object? so that it is same as the generated chart image.
please help me in this

Thanks,
Raghavendra.

Hi Raghavendra,

This is a known issue and we are investigating on it. We will update you, if it is possible to resolve the issue.

hi,
need a small clarification.
is the above issue only with generating a ppt file or it is also observed with pptx files.

Regards,
Raghavendra.

Hi Raghavendra,

Both Microsoft Power Point 2003 and 2007 resize the ole objects embedded programatically as soon as we double click / edit the embedded ole objects. It is a strange behavior observed with MS Power Point. However, MS Power Point 2007 resizes only if we open the ole object.

hi,
Any updates…

Regards,
Raghavendra

Hi Raghavendra,

The issue is likely to resolve in the next release.

hi,
when is the tentative next release date?

Regards,
Raghavendra.

Hi Raghavendra,

The next release is expected in the first or second week of November. The respective issue id is 11051 and you will be informed as soon as this issue is resolved whether in the new release or in the hot fix even before the release.

hi,

any updates on the next release?

Regards,
Raghavendra.

Hello,

Next Aspose.Slides for .NET release will be published on these weekends but I have to say that charts (ole objects) resizing is not fixed yet.

hi,

this issue is holding us from going to production. please provide us the earliest date for release of the fix.

Regards,
Raghavendra.

hi,

i know that you people are trying hard to fix this issue. but can you tentatively give me a date when i can expect a patch. As i said earlier, this issue is holding us from going to production.

Regards,
Raghavendra.

Hi Raghavendra,

This issue is under-investigation with high priority. So far, we are not having luck in resolving this issue.

hi,

Any luck in getting a fix for this?

Regards,
Raghavendra

Hi Raghavendra,

So far, no luck in this regards. Product team is still putting efforts in this regard. Sorry for invonvenience.

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for the patience.

We have devised a solution to the resizing of the Excel Charts when embedded as OLE Object in the PowerPoint Slide. Please visit this article for the details of the solution to this issue. In case of any further query, please feel free to share with us.

Kind Regards