Chart series color not coming in converted HTML file from Aspose.Words

Hi Team,

I am trying to convert Word to HTML using Aspose.Words. All contents are getting converted perfectly alright except charts. Chart’s series color is not getting correctly after conversion. I have attached sample word file with generated chart’s image file (this same file in being used in generated HTML).

Please let me know, if I am missing something.

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10911. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10911) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi there,

As per your suggestion, when I use the latest version of Aspose.words for .net ie, 14.10.0.0, I get the following error:

The type or namespace name 'IFieldMergingCallback' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I am not getting the interface IFieldMergingCallback for mailmerge.I am getting these errors after I use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .Net ie, 14.10.0.0

Please help.

Thanks

Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your inquiry. We decided to move mail merge classes from Aspose.Words.Reporting to Aspose.Words.MailMerging namespace. Please add Aspose.Words.MailMerging Namespace in your application and read about public API changes from here:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Public+API+Changes+in+Aspose.Words+14.9.0

We apologize for your inconvenience.