Chart Title placeholder is appearing in my chart

Hi,
I am trying to create three bar chart in pdf document using docx template from aspose.words the result pdf generated by the template is having Chart Title placeholder in it and the bar height is also not as it is in docx template. Please see the attached docx template file and result pdf produced by the template using Aspose.words.
json data:

{
  "a": "a",
  "Chart": {
    "Chart1": [
      {
        "Name": "Chart 1",
        "Data": 70
      }
    ],
    "Chart2": [
      {
        "Name": "Chart 2",
        "Data": 50
      }
    ],
    "Chart3": [
      {
        "Name": "Chart 3",
        "Data": 81
      }
    ]
  }
}

BarChartTest.docx (112.9 KB)
BarChartTest.pdf (16.6 KB)

@satyam808
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25953

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @alexey.noskov ,
Wanted to check the status on this issue or any workaround to get the exact height of bar as in template.

@satyam808 Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue yet. Currently it is in the queue for analysis, once analysis is done, we will be able to provide you more information. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi @alexey.noskov,
We are awaiting resolution for this issue as we need to finalize Aspose.Words for our project, please let me know if you found anything on this issue.

@satyam808 I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at the issue shortly. We will get back to you once there is any update. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

@satyam808

The issue appears because a chart title cannot be empty (if shown), so the default text is added after the report is built and the chart title is emptied. This is an expected behavior rather than a bug. As a workaround, you can add a whitespace before a tag in every chart title to make it non-empty after building the report. A chart title containing just a whitespace visually looks as empty, which fulfills your requirement. BarChartTest_Modified.docx (112.9 KB) shows this.

We were able to reproduce the issue and will further investigate it. We will share more news once the investigation is completed.

1 Like

Hi,
Wanted to know about bar height issue if you have found anything on that.

@satyam808
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26007

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,
We need resolution on bar height of chart as this is a major blocker for selecting Aspose.words for our project. Please share the solution or any work around for this issue.

@satyam808 The issue is currently in the queue for analysis. I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at the issue shortly. We will let you know once there are news or fix for this issue. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25953) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.11 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26007) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.11 update also available on NuGet.