Chart X-Axis Renders Incorrectly | DOCX to PDF Conversion using .NET

Hi,

When converting some charts from DOCX to PDF, we noticed the layout of the charts did not correctly reflect the original elements in the DOCX.

Code:

var doc = new Document(@".\test.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;
doc.Save(@".\out.pdf", new PdfSaveOptions() { OptimizeOutput = true });

I noticed on one chart the square blue points became round in the PDF, while on other charts the number of X-axis labels were wrong.

I’ve attached the test files for your reference. Could you please help to take a look?

test.zip (66.6 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22460 and WORDSNET-22461. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22460) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.4 update also available on NuGet.

Hi,

Thanks for your update on this.

I have tried the fix and I found the square points are rendered fine now, but I also found that with the new version, the text spacing was changed and some one-line label became two lines.

I’ve attached the new output for your reference. Could you please take a further look?

test.zip (1.0 MB)
image.png (71.1 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527 Thank you for reporting the problem to us. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23956. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.