Charts Are Missing when Converting PPTX to PDF in Java (ECDCTS-10771)

Hi Team,

While tranforming ppt to pdf using below code snippet contents are missing in output file.

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("C:\\Docs\\PHTEST PPT 042524(Vitamin B12 Restandardization DCP Marketing Plan1).pptx");
presentation.save("C:\\Docs\\PHTEST PPT 042524(Vitamin B12 Restandardization DCP Marketing Plan1)-24.4-Aspose.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Please find attached zip file
ECDCTS-10771.7z (4.1 MB)

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I’ve reproduced the problem you described. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39469

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also share the following additional information if it is possible:

• OS version on which the conversion was performed
  • JDK target version in your app project

Hi Team,

OS is Windows Server 2019 and JDK version 17.0.1.

Is it a bug?

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers. Yes, it is a bug, our developers will do their best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi,

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet.

Hi Team,

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,

The situation remains the same. I have asked the relevant developer to provide the latest updates or an ETA (if possible) on the ticket. Hopefully, we could get back to you with updates soon.

Hi @amjad.sahi,

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,

I am sorry but no updates available at the moment. I requested the concerned developers to update on it. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@rnara,

We would like to provide you with an update on the estimated time for resolving your issue. It is anticipated to be resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.7, scheduled for release next month (July 2024).

Hi Team,

Will it be included in java version also?

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,

Yes, the fix will be included in the Java version as well. We first include fixes to .NET and then port them to Java libraries.

Hi Team,

Thanks,
Arvind

@rnara,
The issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.7. This release will be published in the second half of July, and you will be notified. Thank you for your patience.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39469) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.7 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.