Charts changed after saved

Hi There,

I have an Excel file with charts. After I opened the file and saved it as another one, I found some charts had been modified. I attached two files for your investigation. On sheet "Con_Book", the chart size and marker had been modified; On sheet "Order_Book", it was totally changed with incorrect scale settings.

William Ren

Clarity Systems

Hi ,

Thanks for your file. Please try this fix .

Sorry, the fix you attached only solved scale issue, but didn't help with size and marker problems. Besides, when you check the "corsses at" value of chart on "Order_Book" sheet, you can see the value has been reset to 1/1/1900 instead of 9/1/2006.

William Ren

Clarity Systems

Hi Clarity,

Well, After initial checking we can see some size and data points problems (does not match completely to the template's data point) to some extent in Con-Book worksheet. But I think Order_Book worksheet is rendered fine.

We will further check and fix the issues soon.

Thank you.

Hi Clarity,

Please try this fix.

Hi Warren,

The fix you attached had exactly the same result as last one. Even the version numbers was same (4.4.0.10). I am not sure if you attached the correct file. But if true, I am unsatisfied with your service. Please check Amjad's post above.

William Ren

Clarity Systems Ltd.

Hi Ren,

Sorry! for the trouble a bit. Yes, the problem with the chart in Con_Book retains. Sometimes, it happens uncosciously you know as we work day and night to complete our tasks. We always try to satisfy our clients supporting their technical problems and post them fixes when they report any bug ASAP. With these services, we also work on new features (work list on hand) and enhance the existing features. Furthermore we endevor to work all the times to make the product more stable and reliable to cope with any environment. So, our working line is really strict and sometimes it we may misplace some task but it won't happen all the times. Hopefully, being a programmer, you may well understand.

We will soon attach a fix here which will resolve your issue.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi Ren,

Kindly try the attached version.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks lot for your help, and forgive my impatient since I have to release our application ASAP.

I tested the attached fix. It did fix the data points issue, but doesn't help with size problem. Actually if there is no chart title, the height of chart will not be changed after saving. But when title is set, the height will be shrunk.

Please verify this issue.

Thanks again.

William Ren

Clarity Systems Ltd.

Hi Ren,

Well, we noticed there is still the size issue if title used, we will fix it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Ren,

Please try the attached version.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for the fix, it works perfect.

William Ren

Clarity Systems Ltd.