Charts generated in a foreach loop all share the axes min and max of the first one

When generating charts inside a foreach loop, it seems that the boundaries of the first chart are correctly computed based on its data, but then the same boundaries are reused for the other charts, without taking into account the fact that the data is different.

@PierreAuck Most likely axis boundaries are explicitly specified in your template. Please try resetting axis boundaries in the template to auto.
If the problem still persist, please attach your template here for testing.

ForeachLoopChartBoundaries.zip (57,5 Ko)

Yes, I was trying to attach an example, here it is. All the axes settings are set to Auto.

@PierreAuck Thank you for additional information.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26639

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

As a temporary workaround you can save document as DOCX and then convert it to PDF:

JsonDataSource ds = new JsonDataSource(@"C:\Temp\dataSource.json");

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
ReportingEngine engine = new ReportingEngine();
engine.BuildReport(doc, ds, "data");

using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream())
{
    doc.Save(ms, SaveFormat.Docx);
    ms.Position = 0;
    doc = new Document(ms);
    doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");
}

Thank you for the quick answer! Indeed, I obtain the correct result when generating in DOCX format.

1 Like

I found a second issue specific to the PDF generation: any data on a secondary axis is not displayed for charts inside the foreach loop. Here also, it works correctly in DOCX.
BugSecondaryAxis.zip (86,8 Ko)

@PierreAuck
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26646

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.