Charts in Aspose.PDF

Hi

We are creating a report in Aspose.PDF. It has two parts.

1. Running text in tables
2. Charts with some data

I have a master XML file (that has sections, tables, rows and cells) and in the runtime I am passing value to the cell. That takes care of my part1.

For Part 2, I am creating a chart with some data as an XML stream from a different application. I wanted to insert the XML stream/string in the middle of a master XML. My question is how do I design the XML with a placeholder and pass value to the placeholder from an other XML stream and create a final PDF that has the Master XML file as source and XML stream from the other application inserted to it.

Your earliest reponse is appreciated.

Thanks
Jay

Dear Jay,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

XML stream is not supported in Aspose.Pdf yet. Can you please send me an examle of your xml and let me see if it is easy to support?

The following is an XML file named XMLMaster.XML.

PDFXml.Append("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"iso-8859-1\" ?>");

PDFXml.Append("<Pdf xmlns=“Aspose.Pdf” Title=“PDFTester” );

PDFXml.Append("");

The attached file is an other XML file. It is basically coming as a XML string from an other application. For your reference, I am attaching this as an XML file. I want to insert that XML file in between PDF tags.

In the attached XML file there is an Image tag. Internally another aspx file is referred to get the chart.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks
Jay

Dear Jay,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I have checked your XML and found this this standard XML that supported by Aspose.Pdf. So what you want is pure XML operation. Bining another XML into the main XML is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. By though I don’t know how to do it, I think this is supported in .NET. Please search for this issue otherwhere.