Charts not displaying properly when converting from Word to PDF

Hello,

We are having an issue while converting Charts in word documents to PDF format. It seems like the chart object is not being brought over. When i look inside the word package, i see that the chart is referenced as OOXML objects.

I have attached a copy of the word document … please take a look and advise on what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Isaac

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. The problem occurs because your document contains OOXML objects. Unfortunately, currently, Aspose.Words does not support OOXML Diagrams and Charts. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported. Most likely it will be somewhere in the end of August.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your response.

We have a demo early next week, where our clients will decide whether or to go forward with the Aspose product or to use office automation. Would it be possible for us to have that fix earlier so that we can provide something for the client to see?

Thanks in advance.

Isaac

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you a custom build, which includes this feature. It is not our common practice to provide custom builds. Because making any build requires a lot of testing and time. So, please wait for an official release. Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6001) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(77)