Charts that refers to an Excel Pivot table (Priority support)

Hi support,

1. I have a problem. I cannot see the “New Post” button in my Priority support forum and also “Reply” button is hidden. Can you fix this and promote this issue to priority support?

2. I have a problem using Aspose Slides and Aspose Cells to populate charts in PowerPoint. As you can see in the attached example, I’m trying to populate a PowerPoint chart using an Excel Pivot table. I have tried two different ways to do that but, in both case, the chart workbook becomes unreadable.

How can I do that?

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for sharing the sample application.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered under priority support with issue id: SLIDESNET-35787. We will get back to you once we have any update.

Regarding your Priority Support account, I will further discuss internally and see what is causing the problem and will share the details with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

Many thanks for your help.
Yesterday we contacted your support team through the Live chat and they explained us that we reached the max no. of PS requests.
This is the reason because we were not able to open a new PS ticket. They suggested us to ask your team to downgrade into Free support a couple of not yet resolved tickets…and we asked for that.

Thanks.
Andrea