Charts with Aspose lost its content

Hi,

I am trying to add a chart to a docx-File with the help of OpenXML. To help generating the file, I use a temporary license of Aspose.Words. Without adding the Aspose.Words-DLL, the chart looks fine with all its DataPoints and colors but if I generate a Chart with the Aspose.Words-DLL, the whole Chart has no content anymore. There are only the charts borders left.

Isn’t this a supported feature in the temporary license of Aspose.Words?

Thanks!

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

thanks for your reply. I attached both files!

And I use the UpdateFields Function. Perhaps this function causes the issue with the empty Chart?

Bets regards

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.10.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14387. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

I already solved the issue by myself. There was a property missing of the chart why Asopose wasn’t able to display its content.

Best regards

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue (WORDSNET-14387) is not resolved yet. This issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14387) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.1.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.