Workbook wb = new Workbook("C:/TestCharts.xlsx");
HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
ImageOrPrintOptions imageOptions = options.getImageOptions();
imageOptions.setSaveFormat(SaveFormat.SVG);
imageOptions.setImageFormat(ImageFormat.getIcon());
options.setExportActiveWorksheetOnly(true);
options.setRefreshChartCache(true);
wb.save("C:/TestCharts.html", options);

I fixed issue CELLSJAVA-41720 manual --- Change file extensions to svg, replace .png to .svg in HTML file.

Some charts have some issues:
1. Fill alpha is not supported.
2. Chart background image, datapoints' fill image are not supported.
3. The last chart "图表 6" missing.
4. Shadow not supported.
5. "图表 3" datapoints glow not supported.

Hi Xiong,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I have evaluated your presented scenarios in a slightly different way and I am able to replicate almost all the points as mentioned in your original post. Please note, we haven’t yet analyzed the ticket CELLSJAVA-41720 due to which we need to manually correct the image extensions and image source tags in the generated HTML in order to display the SVG images correctly therefore I have used the following piece of code to convert the charts to SVG format directly. However, there are some limitations regarding the effects such shadow, glow & fill format that I think would be appropriate to discuss with the product team before logging them formally in our database. Please spare me some more time to work on these scenarios further, and get back with updates in this regard.

Java

Workbook wb = new Workbook(dir + “TestCharts.xlsx”);
ImageOrPrintOptions imageOptions = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
imageOptions.setSaveFormat(SaveFormat.SVG);
for (int i = 0; i< wb.getWorksheets().get(“Sheet1”).getCharts().getCount();i++)
{
Chart chart = wb.getWorksheets().get(“Sheet1”).getCharts().get(i);
chart.toImage(dir + "chart " + i + “.svg”);
}

Hi again,

This is to update you that I have logged the defects in our bug tracking system with following details. Also attached are the snapshots elaborating the problems.

• CELLSJAVA-41724: Series is fully opaque in SVG opposed to original chart in spreadsheet
  • CELLSJAVA-41725: SVG image is different than original chart in spreadsheet
  • CELLSJAVA-41726: DataLabel’s glow effect hasn’t rendered to SVG
  • CELLSJAVA-41727: DataLabel’s picture or texture fill effect hasn’t rendered to SVG
  • CELLSJAVA-41728: Resultant SVG file is of 0KB in size

Please let me know in case I have missed any point.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issues (CELLSJAVA-41724, CELLSJAVA-41725, CELLSJAVA-41727, CELLSJAVA-41728) now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

For your issue logged as CELLSJAVA-41726, it is to inform you that glow effect is not supported, so this issue cannot be fixed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41724;CELLSJAVA-41725;CELLSJAVA-41727;CELLSJAVA-41728) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.