Check boxes appear in the wrong spot at the top of pages with tables

Attached is a problem I have been having with FormField components. I have a document with a multi-page table. I already use the rows[i].isBroken = false to separate the rows on different pages. However, in the first row of a new page, the check boxes appear slightly above the row instead of in the row like all of the other check boxes in the page. The illustration will tell you what’s exactly going on. Thanks in advance.

The area above the check boxes is the header FYI.

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-11488. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The issue reported earlier in this thread, have been resolved. Please try using the attached latest hotfix for Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.1. In case you still face any issue or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thanks, codewarior. Everything appears where it’s supposed to, and no exceptions are thrown!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11488) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Just downloaded the hotfix and verified that issue 11488 is fixed. Thanks!