Check for WCAG Guidelines Compatibility In PDF

Hi Team,

I am looking for a feature (in Aspose PDF for .Net C#) which reads the PDF and highlights the failures or errors against each of the WCAG guidelines.

Also I can see a validate method which generates similar error information in xml file, but I am facing difficulty in mapping the errors in xml file with WCAG guidelines errors, can you please help me with this mapping.

document.Validate(, PdfFormat.PDF_UA_1);

https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/pdf

Regards,
Sai

@vsai

A list of compliance test errors is given in the API documentation. Could you please check it and let us know if it helps you in understanding the compliance errors you are getting through the validate() method?

Just wondering if there is any documentation to map compliance errors generated through validate() method to WCAG 2.0 related compliance gaps listed here: PDF Techniques | Techniques for WCAG 2.0

@subby

We have logged a task as PDFNET-50431 in our issue management system to further check your requirements. We will look into its details and will try to come up with details which can help you in mapping the compliance errors generated through validate() method. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks so much. Look forward to a response in this regard.

1 Like