Checkbox images not converting from MS Word to pdf

There are numerious checkbox images in the MS Word document,“sample.doc”. When saving the document to a PDF file some of the checkbox images are not showing. The attached project demonstates the problem.

Versions used:
Aspose Words 6.3.0.0
Aspose.PDF 4.0.0.0

Hi,
Thanks for considering Aspose.
I’ve tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. We are looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Has this defect been fixed?

Hi,
I am the developer of Aspose.Pdf responsible for this issue. It seems that the rendered .xml file does not include the image objects, we will cooperate with Aspose.Words group to resolve it soon.

Individual

Corporation

Partnership

Other (Describe):

BRs

Hello!
Sorry for long delay.
I’m Viktor, the developer on Aspose.Words Team responsible for integration with Aspose.Pdf. Our colleagues asked for my expertise regarding you case.
I was able to reproduce the problem. The images are lost when loading the source document. Saving in any other format gives the same result. We’ll investigate the case further and notify you here in the forum when it is fixed.
Regards,

Any update on this? We are also having problem when the application is deployed. Checkbox image is lost. But working locally, the checkbox appears fine in PDF after converting from Word

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. The original issue reported in this thread is still unresolved. Could you please also attach your sample document here for testing? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Nevermind. The issue is the font file missing in the server. You have to install the wingdings2 and wingdings3 font files.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12492) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.