Checking the Animation and Transition Conversion Quality before Purchasing/Coding

Hi

I want to check the animation and transition conversion quality before purchasing/coding.
How can I do this?
Your website offers an online conversion of PPT files but the animations and transition didn’t converted.

Kind regards

@4ColorsOgawa,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please specify which online service you used and what format you want to convert your PowerPoint presentations to? It will be great if you provide a sample presentation with animations and transitions.

You can also get a temporary license to evaluate Aspose products.

Hi,

Tried this

Don’t know what kind of output can create. Can you let me know what is available?
I just want to test converting one PowerPoint file. Don’t want to create a complicated program for this if possible…

Can I send you the file and send me a sample?

Kind regards,
Ken

@4ColorsOgawa,
You should try using Aspose Online Converter instead of the Viewer:

This service provides many formats for conversions.

You can zip a presentation file and upload an archive with the file here.

Tried the Online PowerPoint to PDF Converter but any of the format converted the animations.

I’m sending here the file. Can you please check if the animation is converted?
Test Animation 5.zip (142.5 KB)

It can be a MP4, MOV, WEBM, SWF, HTML5.

Kind regards,
Ken

@4ColorsOgawa,
Thank you for the presentation file. I will check the issue you are experiencing and get back to you as soon as possible.

@4ColorsOgawa,
Unfortunately, I encountered the same issue you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESAPP-1327

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi Andrey,

We’re checking your product to buy it. Not in a position for a Paid Support Services

Can you talk with your manager or you sales team and see if we can review the PPT file I sent you converted to one or many of the following formats? MP4, MOV, WEBM, SWF, HTML5.

Thank you.

@4ColorsOgawa,
I described your requirements in the SLIDESAPP-1327 issue. Our development team will review them.