Chinese fonts in emended svg are not showing up

I am using java Aspose words java version 22.4. I have a simple example where I insert an svg that includes chinese characters. in the saved pdf the characters in the svg are black squares where as the html portion renders the characters correctly. If I save as a word doc, it all renders correctly,

Can you help me understand why the fonts don’t work in the svg portion of the pdf?

@timromanowski Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

attached is a smale example java program, the source files are in the resources. also attached is example output

asposefonts.zip (10.6 KB)

output.docx (38.9 KB)

output.pdf (10.9 MB)

@timromanowski Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23862. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23862) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.7 update also available on Maven.