Class com.aspose.slides.PptxReadException: Connected shape doesn't has any connection sites

class com.aspose.slides.PptxReadException: Connected shape doesn’t has any connection sites (IShape.ConnectionSiteCount equals zero) —> class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.bt com.aspose.slides.ayx.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.int(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.impl.AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.powerPointToHTML(AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.java:374)

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and the file shared by you. I am getting OutOfMemoryError on my end, while loading the presentation. I request you to please share with us the code sample to reproduce the issue, as well as the system specification on your end. Please make sure you are using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.10.0. Share the requested information with us so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,