ClassCastException in SlideUtil.getAllTextFrames

Hello,

I’m calling SlideUtil.getAllTextFrames(new Presentation(in)) with version 14.4.0. The file is a pptx file. This produces the following stack trace:

java.lang.ClassCastException: [Ljava.lang.Object; cannot be cast to [Lcom.aspose.slides.ITextFrame;
        at com.aspose.slides.SlideUtil.getAllTextFrames(Unknown Source)
        at be.re.app.aspose.TextExtract.getTextSlides(TextExtract.java:153)
        at be.re.app.aspose.TextExtract.get(TextExtract.java:47)
        at be.re.repo.FullText.getReader(FullText.java:243)
        at be.re.repo.FullText.index(FullText.java:316)
        at be.re.repo.WebDAV$6.run(WebDAV.java:6911)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

It looks like internally the array of shapes is not an ITextFrame array.

Best regards,
Werner.

Hi Werner,

Thank you for the details.

Please share your sample code and input file with us to further test the issue. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

Thank you very much for your reply. The sample code is just this line, where “in” is the inputstream that corresponds to the pptx-file:

com.aspose.slides.ITextFrame[] frames = com.aspose.slides.SlideUtil.getAllTextFrames(new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(in), true);

I have attached the file.

Best regards,

Hi Werner,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34417. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34417) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.