Clean up memory after converting to CSV and PDF using Aspose.Cells

how to clean up memory program
after using aspose for generate file csv and pdf
(big files)
because in my application it not release or clean up

@yonathan41,
You may call Workbook.Dispose method after generating output files. Let us know your feedback with sample code and files if the issue persists.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui
i have been apply dispose to
but it not work
an i have been search why it not working

@yonathan41,

Aspose.Cells for .NET is created in managed C# and is a pure .NET component, we do not use un-managed code. Similarly Aspose.Cells for Java is written in pure Java. When objects are no more useful in the processes, GC would collect and release the memory occupied by the objects. Being a pure .NET/Java component, Aspose.Cells relies on garbage collector (GC) to allocate and free the memory for the different processes, although you may try to also use GC.Collect() or set Workbook to null/noting or use Workbook.Dispose in some cases for your needs. Please note, GC has its mechanism and it might not immediately free up the resources and you cannot force it all the time.

If you still think it is an issue with Aspose.Cells, kindly do share your template Excel file (if any), sample code (runnable) and some screenshots (highlighting the memory usage) to demonstrate the issue, we will check it soon.